created Oct 27, 2011
updated Oct 12, 2015
This information is derived from payments made to City of Chicago employees from January 1, 2011 to the present. Payments are initiated by City Departments and issued by the Department of Finance. Descriptions of each attribute follow:
- Voucher Number: This is a unique number assigned to each payment and is used for identifying that particular payment.
- Amount: This is the dollar amount of the payment made.
- Payment Date: This is the date payment was issued.
- Vendor Name: This is the name of the person or entity to which payment was made.
- Description: This is an optional field that indicates the reason payment was made.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Administration & Finance
- personnel, reimbursements
- Row Label
- Row Count
- Data Owner
- Time Period
- January 2011 to present
- Data is updated daily, Monday through Friday