created Oct 27, 2011
updated May 23, 2016
This information is derived from payments made to City of Chicago employees from January 1 of the previous calendar year to the present. Payments are initiated by City Departments and issued by the Department of Finance. Descriptions of each attribute follow:
- Voucher Number: This is a unique number assigned to each payment and is used for identifying that particular payment.
- Amount: This is the dollar amount of the payment made.
- Payment Date: This is the date payment was issued.
- Vendor Name: This is the name of the person or entity to which payment was made.
- Description: This is an optional field that indicates the reason payment was made.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Administration & Finance
- personnel, reimbursements
- Row Label
- Row Count
- Data Owner
- Time Period
- January 2011 to present
- Data is updated daily, Monday through Friday